Crisscross Peanut Butter Cookies
Category All Desserts and Sweets, All Recipes, Cakes, Cookies, Candy and More,
These cookies will definitely satisfy your peanut butter craving; consider adding chopped peanuts for extra texture. Don’t forget to these enjoy with a tall glass of homemade almond milk!
Makes about 36.
Baking time: 7 to 9 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, combine flour, Stevita, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract, milk, and egg until well blended.
- Fold dry ingredient mixture into wet ingredients until well combined. Fold in chopped peanuts, if using.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten dough balls by pressing fork tines in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
NUTRITIONAL DATA (PER SERVING): 94 CALORIES; 7G TOTAL FAT; 3G PROTEIN; 6G CARBOHYORATE • FOOD EXCHANGES: 1/2 STARCH; 1 FAT