Crunchy Grain-free Granola Thins
Category All Recipes, Breakfast & Brunch, Condiments, Snacks & Yogurts,
Whether you’re avoiding carbs or allergic to gluten, Crunchy Grain-free Granola Thins have you covered. These granola thins make a crunchy, slightly sweet snack that satisfies both kids and adults. Don’t be afraid to experiment with the ingredients; use whatever you have on hand or whatever you prefer to make your perfect thins!
Makes 14 pieces.
Baking time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two 7” x 10” baking dishes and line them with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except for Stevita Cocoa Delight, if using, in a blender or food processor. Pulse until well combined and pieces of nuts and seeds are invisible. Do not overprocess!
- Spread and firmly press the mixtures into the two lined 7” x 10” baking dishes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden; don’t bake too long, as the thins burn easily.
- Let thins cool in the pan, then remove and cut into 14 bars. If desired, dust Stevita Cocoa Delight over the top with a fine sieve.
- Nutritional values will vary according to what/how much you use.
Serving: 1granola bar (makes 14) | Calories: 234kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 6.9g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20.5g | Fiber: 4.5g | Sugar: 0.9g | NET carbs: 2.4g