No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
Category All Desserts and Sweets, All Recipes, Cakes, Cookies, Candy and More,
Want cookies but don’t feel like turning on the oven? These nutty, no-bake desserts are a crunchy mix of peanut butter and oats that are sure to satisfy your craving.
Makes 24 cookies.
Chill time: 15 to 25 minutes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
- Whisk together peanut butter and maple syrup in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 20 second increments until thin and liquid, stirring between each increment.
- Stir in Stevita, then fold in rolled oats.
- Scoop balls of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet, keeping them evenly spaced apart. Flatten cookies to desired thickness using a fork or the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Chill in the freezer for 15 to 25 minutes or until firm, then enjoy!