Stevita Organic Spoonable – 50 Packets
$5.01 – $60.07
Fair-Trade Stevita Organic Stevia – Stevia & Erythritol All-Natural Sugar-Free Sweetener, No Calories – USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free – 50 Servings
This tasty blend of organic stevia & erythritol is carefully crafted to taste like sugar with no bitter aftertaste. It has zero calories & is four times sweeter than sugar, helping you use less for an exceptional value.
Stevita Organic Spoonable Stevia—
ALL NATURAL – Our stevia is 100% certified USDA organic, fair trade, non-GMO, gluten free, Kosher certified, vegan, paleo & keto friendly. Since it contains no artificial sweeteners, it is also safe for teeth & diabetics.
PACKAGED FOR FRESHNESS – Stevita Organic Stevia comes wrapped in individual packets so you can take them with you. This allows you to open only as much as necessary. Our 2,000 count option is great for restaurants, cafes, and families.
SUSTAINABLY SOURCED – We source 100% of our stevia from the plant’s natural habitat in southwestern Brazil. There, a small cooperative of family farmers sustainably produce pure, great-tasting stevia.
TRUSTED NAME – Stevita introduced the world’s first tabletop stevia in 1988 & has continued to sell this sustainable product for over 30 years.
Stevita Organic Spoonable Stevia is a meticulously crafted, sugar-free, artificial-sweetener-free blend of Stevita organic Brazilian stevia and organic, non-GMO erythritol from tapioca root.
If you’ve been disappointed by other stevia-blends, one taste of sugar-sweet Stevita Organic Spoonable Stevia will change your mind (and rock your sugar-free world!).
Stevita Organic Spoonable Stevia Sweet Facts-At-A-Glance
- A perfectly crafted blend of organic stevia and organic erythritol…that’s it
- 100% organic fair trade stevia sourced from our own Brazilian farms
- 100% organic erythritol from tapioca root (non-GMO)
- 4X as sweet as sugar = an exceptional value
- Zero calories
- Zero carbs
- No sugar
- Zero artificial ingredients
- Sugar-sweet taste
- Zero artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Looks like sugar, dissolves like sugar, tastes like sugar
Try Stevita Organic Spoonable Stevia:
- In your coffee or tea
- Sprinkled on cereal
- Blended into yogurt
- In place of sugar in your favorite low-carb, low-calorie, diabetic-friendly stevia desserts
- Blended into low-carb, low-calories smoothies and shakes
- Sprinkled on fresh fruit
- In cocktails
- In place of sugar or artificial sweeteners